Friday, October 23, 2009

SECRETS: SOME SIGNS OF THE TIMES CULMINATING IN SOME MAJOR SEXY AUTO POSING FOR YOUR NERVES!


He had a Michael Jackson burger also. It's pulled pork and it's white.


I've heard Gays stand up and scream that Tina is tea ring this community apart! Butt... I have also heard that it's bringing Gays together... for days and days and days and DAYS.


Wondering why you have food poisoning? Might be terminal. Terminal food shop, kids. You'll have their 'outgoing orders' for days!


Then, after tiring of the Gays, we went to "Secret". The secret? A Tuck plate or gaffer tape. No pics inside. I didn't want to seem like a tourist.


Handsome celebrity make-up artist Robert Moulton is one of the only Gay men that can handle me without being in the slightest bit threatened. He knows exactly where to go.


Paris ________ is her name and my crummy photography does not do her justice. Very well put together young lady. Excellent features with a very keen ladies intuition. She didn't get in no hot rod cars!


Well OK, I love a flash bulb and a photo OP!!!


OOH should I get IN? I don't know, a girl can be be too sure! (Zoom in and check out the jaw dropped face on this guy btw)


Well OK, I'll check these car things out...


Hmmm I don't know, I'll pass. Nice cars, but I have my own.



Always love the girls. Always. Best people on God's planet.

No comments: