Sunday, October 25, 2009

MOVIE / LIGHTER


We tried to watch a rainy night movie. over 3 1/2 hours with all the pauses. Madness.


There was an electronics confiscation at one point because everyone was asking for rewinds because they were online. The cameras were put on the top of the pile, but people snuck electronics back. Well, I did. I had a date blinking, everyone else was a couple so they could back it up.


Then it happened. During a 'break' I dropped my friends lighter and it ricocheted down into this disgusting uncleaned Chinatown pit in the building nobody goes into. I had two other lighters to offer her (one with a laser installed) but she had to have her orange lighter because nobody has or steals an orange lighter she said because they're ugly (?!). So I lower into the filth, as usual.

No comments: