Thursday, September 24, 2009

A LITTLE SHITTY NOTE ON ALIFE BTW



I love me some crazy and expensive sneakers, I really do, and I'm glad Clayton got such an awesome well executed and promoted show. That being said, Alife has the fugliest looking clodhoppers I have ever seen, all plastered with their stupid block logo all over it. What stupid dumb straight boy with 'street cred' sat around and decided on these pastel and wimpy patterned trimmed blocks of shit? Wouldn't be caught dead in them. I guess I don't have enough self congratulatory street 'style'. They're so full of themselves I can't even look at them under their dumb ass flat brimmed stupid puff hamburger bun hats. Fat heads.

3 comments:

Jimmay said...

AMEN! That shits nast!

Mitzi said...

I'm not keen, I prefer thin soles with no motifs

Reavis Eitel said...

Well, Mitz, you have style. I make no claims of taste with my hi-tops, it's just that a high top makes your calves look really good if you are working them out.