Sunday, August 17, 2008

EL DORADO SOUTH TOWER TOP FLOORS FULL MOON



We were in the South tower top (left in above photo)... I don't know... top 3-6 floors and terraces? I really couldn't get the cityscapes or pictures of the architecture at night very well and I didn't want to photograph the party, but it was unbelievable. I did get accidentally punched in the face by a man with his eyes rolled back in his head, plus we saw roaches - yes at the El Dorado.


The rooms get smaller and smaller as it goes up with terraces and then ladders go to the top from the terraces. You can even climb up to the last deco spurt of decoration at the top. There's a guy climbing it in this shot around 1 o'clock. I knew I'd need the fire department to help get me down so I stayed put.

View of other (North) tower



CPW running from Columbus Circle to 90th

a little weird gossip: nobody died that night that I know of, but apparently the building is so massive a complex to get to certain apartments (like crows nests I suppose), that they have different laws as to the amount of time you are allowed to let pass before reporting a dead person at the El Dorado.

No comments: