Friday, August 22, 2008

HINDU REALNESS

This is a fantastic series. Flawless styling. I found a place where I can buy the comprehensive 18 dvd mythology collection and it's perfect for me because I want a deep infusion of Hinduism, I just get distracted when reading religious texts. I need this:

A photo I made a while ago of a young lady as baby Krishna. I met her and I said "You look like a baby Krishna!" and we did it! Styling and makeup assistance by Jimmy Helvin.

I have been particularly engaged with Lord Hanuman and recently bought a beautiful Indian yellow gold amulet of Him.


The many looks of Meena & Ramya as Durga Amman:

I walk down more out of the way streets with charm. I'm noticing the stars more in the sky & I sometimes lye in the moonbeam coming through my skylight late at night with the lights out. Something is stirring. R

No comments: