Saturday, August 16, 2008

PLAYING THE BUILDING


The Battery Maritime Building is so beautiful, I didn't do it any justice shooting it. I wonder what they are going to do with it next... apartments? Sorry, it keeps crossing my mind. Saw the waterfalls on the way driving down. Didn't care for them any more than 'the gates'. Apparently kayakers were sucked in it's tide.



Each key is connected to all sorts or percussion instruments in all different parts of the building so that you 'play the building'. I can only play the twilight zone - it's easy only 3 keys. We were the people that held down all keys at once with our arms, which we found out you are allowed to do.


I have to stop with what I think these team shirts are saying to me. Nobody will even get this one.

Nearby people were letting this man use this thing on them!

No comments: