Monday, August 11, 2008

NOT SUPER

Don't know if it's being rereleased, but the posters are up. AH - someone just told me it's playing in Bryant Park monday. As I said before, I never had a celebrity crush but I loved him. Especially in Death Trap. I'd do him in a super suit, a wheelchair or a coffin. I have tried to replicate the hair but in vain. If anything, I only resemble Margot Kidder (you know, insane in the membrane).

A very memorable hair day for me

Todays reality: I don't have superman hair and dying and styling it everyday takes so long I have to take a break in the middle because my arms ache. It was a bleak rude awakening on the m14 bus today.

...Until I went to Manolo - genius old man that treats me like gold. I can't tell you the difference in attention one gets from gays with a more militaristic hair style - it's uncanny! Nobody wants too much of a coif on the pillow next to them, let's face it. Lila said I look like a dyke.

There should be a man in my right hand.

No comments: