Sunday, June 28, 2009

3 FANTASIES THAT WERE TURNING ME ON FRIDAY

My real fantasies and fantasy goal achievement is in in full swing (I have a cork chart mapping that, actually), but I will share with you the fantasy of my fantasies i.e. stories from the cutting room floor of the the great production that is the inside of MY HEAD.


FANTASY No.1: FUCKAKRISHNA.


Not this one.


I'm talking about the young ones with big strong jaws and eyebrows that float into the East Village from Westchester and try and join the more progressive looser Krishna organization on Ave. B. They always try and sell me the Gita and they are so agitated and actually not a peace (like actual Hindus and Buddhist often seem to be) that their unsettled nature is hot (like Mormon boys). They talk to be about enlightenment by the F train and I get closer and ask if they like that. You like that, huh? The walk away. In my passing fantasy one tells me that he is ready for the GKE (The Great Krishna Emanation), which is a Krishan's first orgasm (made it up). I'm not really into skinny guys but he has the most gigantic linga I have ever seen and is all shaved since it's one of their rituals. Since we are both virgins we run off together and since we don't want to pollute the planet with plastic we bareback and it's totally hot. Afterward he has a nervous breakdown and tells me his birth name and I comfort him but he's generally wrecked. Then I tell him I'm not a virgin but he's probably ok because he topped. I ask him his name as an act of good will as he leaves and he gets pissed cause he just told me his name. I ask him to call me as he runs down the stairs.


FAN TASSSY No.2: THE THROWN HORSEBACK RIDER


SO I'm at the polo grounds and I'm all mad and shitty cause I hate WASP culture but am somehow drawn to and also sprouted from it. I'm probably there cause it's free. Some big muscled angular Anglo guy (not the one above) goes galloping by and he gets thrown and is all sort of mangled but he still looks hot but he's all messed up and he's screaming cause the horse went face first and snapped it's neck and died and he loved the horse and they drag him to some really clean luxe barn that does not smell nearby (cause it's the Hamptons) and since its in a very remote part of the Hamptons.... Anyways they can't get an ambulance soon enough so they leave me with him for 3 1/2 hours and he moans about how he loved the horse and was IN LOVE with it and how it satisfied him and I tell him I'm not a horse but I make it work and when they come to get him... I've perfectly adjusted his spine with my passion so that he can walk away and he needs no medical assistance and wants me to come away with him and I'm like whatever I HAD you and I want to go home (that's where it comes back to reality).



TURN ON No.3: PILE DRIVERS


You hate them cause they wake you up. I hate them cause they wake me up and turn me on. It's hot.


If sex has never been like that for you than you live in a sad gray world.



So I just happened to come by some construction workers digging a ditch while I'm walking home tonight. Not so much my thing, but a bunch of guys lowering something into a manhole is always great. I was walking with a friend and he was talking and there were 4 or 5 construction workers lowering some heavy metal tube in a manhole and there was an older angry big foreman screaming and directing it and they were all bugging out and sweating it and I spaced out and stopped walking and got all sweaty and ignored my friend and he gently touched my elbow and brought be back to reality saying "You're fucking demented, Reavis. Come on let's go" followed by a few discreet hey you're nuts glances through the rest of the night.


One of the many holes in the city waiting to be used.


Lowering devices. I'm not going to steal from the City of New York, graffiti art is one thing, but if I order one it has to be motorized. Does the orange patina come from the factory artificially weathered so as to look worn and real?


I know exactly what to do with every strap.

No comments: