Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MIU MIU TUESDAY


"I don't know Reavis should I get them, they're half off" / "Yes, definitely"


"Yeah but I don't want them to look like all those 14th street heels you see with all the bejewels on them looking all cheap and trashy" / "No, all the past few seasons of Miu Miu have been bejeweled"


"You see, turn you foot like that. You see the scoop of that line going from the heel to the ball of your foot. You can't get that shape from a 14th street heel. You just can't. They don't look 14th street at all. Totally get them" / "Ok I will."


SO we walk around the corner after the purchase and look what's right in the window! I start laughing and taking pictures.


"Reavis!!!"

2 comments:

Jeremy Kay said...

So much better than a 14th st...I saw them in action and approved. Even though my opinion is biased.

Reavis Eitel said...

I didn't think they looked cheap either. I can't make a joke though my opinion is taken so seriously - what do I know!?