Tuesday, June 30, 2009

INSIDE THE _____ CLUB

There are things I don't document because they are private. Obviously, my own private parts haven't fit into the category of what I deem 'private', but to me this does. I'm not doing it again unless it's really abstract. Sooooo... Nothing like scotch and a cigarette after tennis, hm? I shouldn't have snapped it. Off the scale on my WASP-O-Meter. I think there was going to be a party there later because they puled out the moiree outdoor chairs. The ballroom never has the lights on so I was able to get the hand painted walls which, to this day, look like nobody has ever leaned on them.
















1 comment:

billybeyond.com said...

i loved our lunch there. please take me back. i will behave. I promise.

also - I am starving. C U at the Clownhouse.