Tuesday, June 23, 2009

THE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLINE


Nobody wanted their picture taken and they were all on to me. I didn't want these tools in it anyway. I always seem to get that 'Hey what the hell' moment from everyone and you know, they deserve it.


Everyone is losing weight this spring!



You can pass out like a homeless person on the HiiiiiighLine... so long as you wear coach sneakers with a purple stripe that matches the flowers.


All the unemployed divorcees were out in pairs - tons of them!



Yeah I'm a bus queen and I'll kick your *ss. Had to get a shot of Baby Jane in the picture hat.


Leave it to a good friend who puts people in the ground regularly to give me my new favorite tote!

3 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

Baby Jane is beeyuuteefull. I miss New York, and where is that dude's leg? It's driving me batshit bananas.

Mitzi said...

Looove Baby Jane!

Reavis Eitel said...

I photoshopped my friends saddlebag out of the pic at her request and so you wouldn't notice it so much and cause it was so fuct up I took the guys leg off as well.