Thursday, June 11, 2009

FOOD RAPE

THIS IS A VISUALLY REPULSIVE BLOG ENTRY FILLED WITH GREASE SO BEWARE.


What's food rape? Well, usually you go home hungry and angry. You go to a restaurant and the following could create food rape: rude waiter, small portion, expensive small portion, bad dish, unappetizing environment... basically you are usually so upset and pissed about it that you loose your appetite, pay and leave hungry but not wanting to eat. Food rape. I ordered in 2x today for food rape since I'm not feeling good. I know it's ugly looking at flash pictures of even good food so this is unbearable & I wouldn't click to enlarge. The second dish I ordered (right) was a spinach gnocchi in a way to pungent cheese sauce from Il Bagato (now called Ill Bagato by me). It's size was a little larger than my fist and came with no beverage for $18- with delivery tip. Thew it all away and was so put off I didn't do any recycling with it.
FOOD RAPE.


Sometimes after being food raped you run around like a nut, sort of like someone who got a few hits of a bad hard drug that ran out fast and shitty and you run around trying to have other bad food because you re beyond accepting something decent at the point. The food rape has altered you temporarily.

On the way going to scrounge food in the Lower East Side hipster cesspit I live in I saw this and I do love me a free drink but was not going in. If 'The Alife' shoe store would carry NEW and CURRENT hot sneakers every few months instead of spending money promoting this crap I might have some hot kicks. They've fallen below the mark and I know it's a depression, but they are a sneaker store and new sneakers are being made. I go in every few months and although yes there is new stuff, a whole bunch of things just don't move many of which are years old now. Get Alife. "Gimme 'somethin to eat!" -Aunt Ida


Ok well I have some of the finer restaurants nearby or if not the finer the hippest (unfortunately) and then THIS. Nothankyouverymuch. The 'tude-y anorexic Asian clique in the window didn't dissuade me, it's the soy, really. Grossly overused by (anorexic) vegetarians and vegans, soy screws up many arteries not unlike corn syrup and has gross amounts of estrogen that will give men titties. Soy. Gross. I'm sick. What I need is food pumped with chemicals and torture. That was my decision.


Nah, if I'm going fast I want fried full artery clogging.


When it's a 24 kitchen you now it's cracky, think I'll pass.


Hm. I never been to one of these. Looks fun... and forbidden. Think I'll check it out it looks empty and dirty...


I just loved the little lampost and fence thing for the line... oh it's a New Orleans thing I get it! How cute!


I get all this for $7- WOW must have a catch...


Oh wait oh grief it's that chewy sponge like fat injected chicken. Chicken isn't supposed to have the texture of boiled fish. Oh god this is so gross I'm glad I'm already sick.


Spork. Haven't seen once since i was a kid, I think lying in the dirt or trash or something (the spork, not me. Ok well maybe both). Glad my leica lens got all the graphic detail of the gravy spit. Told you this entry would be gross! It gets grosser.


Saw this walking home. What is it with these assholes in bunny and pig outfits and crap? On a bike. Almost as bad as Petey Pig. He's the worst. Tap dances on my last nerve. Here's his gimmick: People are amused by the pig outfit and then when annoyed and think he's a loser he pulls the pig head back as a hat to reveal his face which everyone usually excuses his pig loserishness for because he's good looking. Then he talks and you realize he's a loser again. No manners. I'm told he thinks he's hot stuff because he rolled with Amanda Lepore for a small amount of time. Everyone I know including myself rolled with her decades ago. Bless her, but it's no claim to fame. I hope he dry cleans that thing it's gross. I should have ate pork tonight. I can't believe I'm ranting about a mn in a pig costume myself. These entry is going to meat hell.


Petey Pig. Disaster case and point.


Sorry this is the big puffy pig thing he wear on his head. Look I don't hate anybody and I don't want to make this a blog that nit picks or puts people down and I hardly know him BUT (screw it I'll say it anyways) - this picture is old and he presently has a pot belly. I didn't notice but in his acting like an arrogant ass 3 different people have mentioned it to me as a side note at the end of our very brief "yeah whatever" conversations. I don't go targeting peoples abdomens I'm far to busy with my own. Personally, I like guys with body fat and even some amount of bellies. I really do - no fat shade from me. OH DADDY.


So I stop by Element before club hours because ***** is helping someone who is doing makeup for the dancers or something. $17,000 for what now looks like frankenhead to me: some hair follicle transplantation that will eventually grow over the horseshoe scar. We gotta do what we gotta do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A NASTY SURGED UP QUEEN THAT HAS NO LIFE SITTING BY A COMPUTER BEING BITTER I LOVE PETEY PIG!!!

Reavis Eitel said...

Lol. Fair enough.

Reavis Eitel said...

Speaking of 'surge' Petey is attracted to that although you have hate for it... ironic, no?
And I'm not bitter or nasty everyone knows that. I don't hate him I just think that PP is an idiot and he is and idiot. And so are you 'Anonymous'!