Sunday, June 7, 2009

DON'T LET THEM SEE YOU CRACK


A nut got in. Into my bedroom. That's what I get for putting it 'out there'. Full blown hating sociopath who has sent hateful text messages from Sunday to Thursday. Ugly stuff. Scary people. Crackers. Was scared for a second then I remembered that I could pull a persons flesh off their bones with only a few of my fingers and without getting my face wet. In fact I've been looking forward to it.


Then I noticed it. The bottom left hand corner of one of my floor to ceiling vanity mirrors in my bedroom had a small crack in it. Tamar said not to blame myself and that I didn't do it. I actually did do it today moving the damn thing to clean. But I'm sharing all this with you. This sharing and this open spirit is what has welcomed this darkness that visited me here. Awful. Awfulness. I am still purging myself of the experience in every way. So so so so SObad you have no idea oh mygod.

2 comments:

ayeM8y said...

Okay this is all too mysterious! Did you have an American Psycho moment? Are there any bodies? Was there much blood?

My concern when I have ‘episodes’ is always the other person. Don’t push a crazy queen into a rage then stand back surprised at the results...

Too bad about your new mirror, I’m sure it doesn’t count in the Break a Mirror Bad Luck Karma Equation.

Reavis Eitel said...

There are more complex screening processes now in effect that include paperwork. And bloodwork. Thanks Ayem8y XO