Friday, June 19, 2009

THE FUTURE OF BEARD TRIMMING TECHNOLOGY HAS ARRIVED


So I buy this fancy clipper because I'm not shaving my mug anymore because anything smoother than five o'clock shadow is just too smooth. I've jumped on the facial hair bandwagon. This stupid clipper I bought has a flip phone style lcd screen that serves no purpose except to have... an lcd screen! Retarded!


I like the beard guide in the instructions. Guy 1 & 2 are in, no questions asked. Number 3 is disgusting (and whistling at me) and anyone who turns their face into a butt like that with facial hair is just gross. I wouldn't throw number 4 out of bed. 5 is just tacky (no soul patches or goatee or under the chin points, guys: gross!). Number 6 is the oxy-clean guy and I can hear him screaming at me and... ok, it's sort of hot also.


They should just include this in the package.

3 comments:

ayeM8y said...

I secretly have a fantasy about the oxy clean guy. He’s a Bear at a nudist colony...

joe*to*hell said...

i totalllllly wanna bang #6

meanwhile, i personally just went from a #4 to a #2 and i love it

Reavis Eitel said...

OOOOoooh number 2! Hawt!