Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'M JUST REPORTING THE CONTROVERSY THIS IS NOT A HATEFUL BLOG

Flloyd is a genius L E G E N D A R Y Manhattan artist as true and real as the concrete that covers it. He's also apparently really good in bed. He recently ranted about Ru & AIDS and in Flloyd's defense may I say that they are old friends (and drags must call each other out or it isn't drags) and Flloyd does let it all out in his art and online, but he is gentle as a dandy gentleman in person. But he doesn't need me to defend him: I know Flloyd can throw them down. When I saw him last he gushed "Oh, ONLINE isn't REALITY!"

Let the beatings begin:


Flloyd Barber me and ru haven't talked in 10 years but he is still actively trying to fuck with my life. what a pathetic piece of shit.
Yesterday at 11:03am · Comment · Like


Flloyd Barber my best friend from high school came to town and Ru would not let her contact me. I think the AIDS has eaten his brain
Yesterday at 11:04am · Comment · Like


Flloyd Barber Cherry Snow tried to sell the story that "Rupaul has aids" to the National Enquierer, and their reply was NO ONE CARES....
Yesterday at 11:06am · Comment · Like


Flloyd Barber there is a poem by the "last poets" that expresses my feelings about Ru. It starts and ends with the word DIE
Yesterday at 11:08am · Comment · Like









Flloyd Barber If I were a "Gay Icon" (and I am) and I was HIV positive (which I am not... yet), I would admit it and be proud of who I am. Shouldn't RuPaul come out of the aids closet? HAPPY PRIDE
Yesterday at 11:33am · Comment · Like

Flloyd Barber at 11:33am June 23
thats for you glenn... and I'm not done.

Glenn Belverio at 11:38am June 23
You are in S.C.U.M. mode today, darling.

Mark Allen at 12:04pm June 23
I can't look away.

Timothy McKlusky at 1:17pm June 23
oh snap

Bobby Miller at 1:36pm June 23
Uh oh.

Reavis Eitel at 12:40am June 24
ooooohgurl.

I thought he was outed for that with the project runway lighting?

Seriously though, I can understand not everyone being a spokesperson or role model. Anderson Cooper doesn't say he's gay and he's... um

Anyways, minding my business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

flloyd is a superCunt and i should know ! i have lived with IT for 52 years !