Monday, June 22, 2009

I GOT MY SHOT!


The time has come. They are medically obligated to administer it to me because I am medically deficient. It's no problem - I hardly feel it at all!


Ok, so it's more like this. I had a picture of a horse getting it but it was so gross I had to pull it. Anyway, I feel it already. OOH oh oh yes yes oh yeah it feels sogood. I can't even talk about it it's sooooogood.


Judging me? That's ok, I used to judge it too. Look at my early blog entries 'hatin on it. But I've been reprogrammed. I am happier now. The old Reavis was incomplete. Now I am complete. I have no need for the old Reavis body. This machine they created is far superior and they put something similar to my brain in it. I am never unhappy. Everything is bliss. They say I should last another 20 years. I'm really very very happy!

3 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

i will take a double please

Reavis Eitel said...

Come to NY Joe I'll administer a shot and we can go to Harlem and buy gym clothes!

joe*to*hell said...

hot. i'll be in town friday