Saturday, June 13, 2009

WAITING ON THIS APPOINTMENT TO CALL IN THIS WEATHER IS LIKE WATCHING FLIES...


I've reached a new plateau in wasting time: Watching flies... I don't kill them and actually ordered a butterfly net to remove them during the summer. If they think for a second that you want to kill they don't leave and go beserker. If you stand with your hands at you side and follow them around the house and look in their eyes you will very soon chase them out a window. No joke. It works. Fly whisperer. Was on the terrace waiting on another freak show I have to interview (damn Europeans working for subsidiaries in NYC - get a temporary cell!) and was listening to my sister on the phone when these two went at at and distracted me entirely. They didn't care how close I got to them even with a macro lens all up but less than 1 inch away. They went at it for a while. They are totally smiling.




2 comments:

ayeM8y said...

They are totally smiling...Oh to be a fly on the...

Mitzi said...

*Shudders"