Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A DAY CAN'T BE MUNDANE


Livewire. I know it. Right when I come out of my breakfast place. Remember that lady that got fried midtown east (all over the papers) a few years back? She and her fuffie dog stepped on a grate or a plate off the curb by a gutter drain: Fried. Instantly.


Nice notes to tape to your ground floor apartment sliding window on 9th street. If I tried to make my day mundane by being normal I would get depressed and judged even more than everyone already judges. I would have to enter it. It's not going to happen and if I do everyone else will go crazy.


Under the bridge, Chinatown. Dream secret entrance to my dream mansion.


I didn't document it but I was locked in a Starbick bathroom today for almost 2 1/2 minutes. Don't tell me I don't know what Gitmo is like. It was an omen. I had this expression.


I'm sure my friend doesn't want to be on here and wouldn't apreciate this, but I had to pop it and you can't see his face.


Painting in the lobby of Umbrella House.


We can only pray.


Enough. For now. Been in and out of there like a car wash.


I know. You too.


Whoops. I've looked way worse so I don't mind posting the paralysis mistake that definitely did occur. How can I possibly keep a straight face when in a conversation with a person for more than a minute... when it's crooked. Also everyone walking up to my right tells me I look tired. I'm not sure what's going on we're looking into it.


Great rant on the downtown 6 train today. I only got the end of it. Love it when they stick together. I'm glad the both of them brought umbrellas I was proud of that. It was pouring when we got off at the last stop, "Brooklyn Bridge".

No comments: