Saturday, December 27, 2008

PLAYCLASSICALUK.COM


I have been listening to this on itunes radio under the classical section. First of all I need more classical music and little LuLu is absolutely soothed by it. A Mr.Lambourn (no "E" at the end) comes in between every song in perfect diction and tone with an elaborate embellished fanciful spiritual quote, then the next song starts. It's positively addictive and grabs my attention, alternately causing me to look at the name of the song going on (which is listed on itunes as it plays) and this chap, yours truly, is very accepting and in need of more education in the department of classical music. But what lazy American slob ever has the time or opportunity for education at all, let's face it. Then I saw Mr.Lambourn's picture on the site they have and that's it I'm hooked ; he's fantastic.

No comments: