Thursday, December 4, 2008

CLICK & DEAD!



OMG! I'm never one to give any publicity to the horrible Republican crap rag, The Post, but they had a copy of it at my brunch place today and look! That couple I took a picture of (and gave an honorable mention to) in my 'Click & Drag' entry a few weeks ago are on he cover! The guy was shot dead by some jealous steroid filled nut job with pentagrams on his arms who later blew his own head off! Luckily Jade Vixen is safe and fine and I hope that she'll get through this as best she can, poor thing. Wish I hadn't blown out my pic from a few weeks ago it might be saleable!:

2 comments:

ayeM8y said...

Sorry to hear about her misfortune luckily she dodged the reaper but her pal was unfortunate. It’s such a sad story. I had a similar incident happen when I posted a picture of my crazy neighbor who just a few weeks later was charged with attempted murder. Maybe it’s psychic photographic premonition or maybe it’s coincidence…maybe.

Reavis Eitel said...

i remember that - that was scary!