Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RASPUTIN


Everyone has done it. I couldn't do it if I cared to as I've always been very fair with little facial or body hair.


I'm not going to say "If you are ugly, grow a beard" because it isn't true. You don't, however, have to deal with the appearance of your lower face in the same way if you do grow one and it will instead become a sculptural form which you control.


Last night at Santos after a friend performed they invited everyone downstairs to a "Psychedelic Fest" which was a guy with a banjo which I didn't get. There were clotheslines everywhere with tons of huge black garbage bags hanging from them, even over the exit signs. A grand look. To get around the room you had to pull the bag curtains aside and would almost always see a bearded dude. Every other or third guy actually.

No comments: