Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FURTHER INVESTIGATION OF THE CULT




The spiritual figure is Ashtar Sheran, and sort of hot elvin looking man with a serious rhinoplasty, sometimes with an awesome spacey curl on his forehead. He is from outer space and arrives to liberate us.


Along with Jesus is this God, my favorite, Gorloj.


They are in Eastern Europe, but there are believers and 'abductees' everywhere. Basically the cult revolves around the concept that all of us have been 'chipped' by the Saurians, grayish big black eyed aliens. We have tiny chips put into us by every means imaginable that account for everything horrible. We must 'unchip' ourselves. There are over 3,000 of this organizations propaganda images that you can access if you make it through their site slideshow, all in flash so I had to mess around to get them dragged over to jpegs. I picked the most intricate detailed demented and informative ones. I think they're masterpieces serious worth having a closer look at.





The use of puppetry in their religious propaganda sold me.


As usual, I am drawn to the organization simply for the outfits. I'm all for any brainwashed paradise if that's what we're going to wear.

3 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

That is so "Time Machine" by H.G.Wells, right? When he goes to the future and all the beautiful people are controlled by blood hungry creatures that live in a cave. Or is that what I dreamt last night?

Reavis Eitel said...

join us.

twunty mcslore said...

Well, I definitely could whip up one of those outfits on my sewing machine....typical of me. The first thing I think of is the religion's fashion sensibilty.