Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NEW RULES FOR PEACOCKS





Dear Ladies,

A new set of out and about photography rules for all of our safety:

2 OUT OF 3 'AINT BAD
I will be regulating the number of head shots I take due to model's scrutiny over their appearance having reached diabolical heights. I think everyone will look a lot better in photos when they... seek professional help.

So wear a lot of accessories I'd love to shoot them... or you - from behind!

YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL
If faces do indeed get photographed, there will be a future 1 drink donation to me from the madwoman for any face blow outs or touch up they request and a 3 drink donation after they turn 40.

THE BEATINGS MUST CEASE
There will be no alcohol induced joking good intentioned beatings inflicted on me when I am finally rendered totally over and unconcerned with what the hell you ever look like.

It has been my pleasure photographing you all over the years. With the survival experience I've received I am finally graduating on to photographing Iraq and Afghanistan for CNN so the experience has been very beneficial.

Love, Reavis

No comments: