Sunday, March 22, 2009

LISTEN TO CYNTHIA


"I wish you'd keep your hair natural, like me..." -Vera Charles

"If I kept my hair natural like you I'd be bald!" -Auntie Mame


If you keep bleaching your tender head like you is doing you head is going to look like a wilson tennis ball in the rain. If you listen to Cynthia's practical advice on blonde witchery then there may be hope. The lady has 10 bails of platinum hair in hair piece sized proportions - when will the world catch on? She needs to start her own line of Laurie Roberts products - remember that with Cher sitting there on the infomercial with 10 hairpieces talking about how Laurie's products did wonders on her mane! Am I alone here remembering that? No Laurie Roberts Cher Youtube to be found, sadly.


Cynthia has brought back the flask for going out and not because she drinks very much, but with cocktails at $8-15 dollars!

No comments: