Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CRINKLEPUSS HAS TO PUT DOWN THE PACK




It's been a long time since I was a regular smoker and I've been very close to being full on for a short while now. It's really a part of my living lately and I don't even notice or often even enjoy it. It has made me les than unearthly glowing. It does that and that's a fact. Without them I have a sightly unearthly pallor so as a smoker I'm just normal skin tone. They add a general light light grey to every part of your living. Hairline wrinkles too. They some nasty stuff. They were sometimes a good place for some of my real wallet stashes when out and about. Oh, e v e r y t h i n g I have is a decoy.



Been going through my crap books and photographing things. I loved putting loads in peoples cigarettes when I was younger. Loads. Haha. The ones Ihad when I was younger blew up in the persons face with a bang which was awesome, now I guess they're only available to stink the person out not injure them. I think I just bought these because of the great name and packaging. I love the crappy art, especially the mortified slitty eyed prune 'ooh something smells' lady queen in the upper left with huge nostrils and the upside down nose popping through the 'O'. The whole thing just stinks.

No comments: