Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A GOOD PERSON

It's amazing I'm healing rapidly. People are shocked. I don't even need the eye patch. There's some yellowing, but I'm otherwise returning to my previous appearance at an alarming rate. I'm amazed myself. I would like to thank the many many people for their outpouring of sympathy and humanity.

That was retarded. I didn't watch the whole thing myself just skipped around.
It's funny, with all the support that I care about one commenter. I'm just that sensitive a man. Look, I may not like what someone has to say, but I'll defend their right to say it - even here. So, I'm allowing people to say their nasty things, with moderation. With 1,000's of viewers daily I suppose it's impossible for people to not hate you. I've had such fun posting things that I'm not going to let it get queered by a few bad seeds. Everyone knows I'm sensitive and I'm not going to pretend that I'm not. I'm a lover not a fighter. Anyways, since I shared my deep sensitive feelings about the hate that has been spouted, anonymous has decided to share his pictures with me and we have so much in common. Look, he's a chameleon just like me and has looked fabulous but different in every decade of his life!





No comments: