Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YOU CAN OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH NOW


But I will have to approve what you say do to a subhuman element that commented hatefully finding pleasure in body harm that was inflicted on me. That type of personality is actually not entirely whole as a human so I have no hesitation in doing whatever I think necessary to avoid or stop such sociopaths. So long as I'm being unpleasant let me say something really creepy - If I ever think for an instant that one of these nuts is near my space in real life there will be no fight and they will be lucky if hoards of people are pulling me off of them because I will be swiftly and efficiently killing them before they even know that they are not alive anymore.

Happy commenting!

3 comments:

EyesWideShutNYC said...

Is this urinal a promotion for watersports?

Unknown said...

Can you put the photos back up from your karmic attack? The faceless woman on Oprah made us think of you. She has your lips.

Kisses!

Queen Bee said...

Throw your ugly art and your signature 1992 clothing line in that huge mouth where it belongs.