Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'M ALSO RELATED DIRECTLY TO CHARLEMAGNE, ONE OF THE (yawn) KING HENRY'S AND A WHOLE SLEW OF ROMAN EMPERORS. OLD FAMILY. CAVE DRAWINGS LOL.


Fine print written under her is dead true. I don't think any of them were that beautiful, all later depictions. Let's face it, all royalty ust have made the artists create gorgeous likenesses. Would you make the wueen look like a brick?

Record locators. Trust. Not that it's done me any good in this world of yours. Ok, and mine. As my birthday approaches on thursday these things are interesting me. Oh and the letters from Lincoln to my famous ancestors in the 'new world' we have. I should sleep in graveyard soil.


One on many 'Von's' I'm related to in the fairly New World that I made a painting of. Could find the name. Who cares. "Any many whose only worth is that of his illustrious past is like a potato - the only good belonging to him is deep beneath the ground" -Another dead guy.


An even older relative of mine.

No comments: