Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DEAR HATER


Thanks for the anonymous comments, that takes balls. Who reads the blog of someone they hate unless they envy them? I was surprised at the joy someone found in my being punched for being Gay. For the record, it was on the street and it was a stranger who didn't like Gay people. And who said I couldn't and didn't do anything back? Whoever got a kick out of it must be really unpopular and very very very very ugly.

You can comment all you want on here, nobody will ever see it. I have the last word on this page. Always.

1 comment:

:el fano: said...

ugh... what an Anonymous [cu*t] bleck... i am sorry.. :( haters need to evacuate the premises!! QUICK-STAT! [lol] .. anyway.. I am sorry that you were punched by some ignorant stranger on the street :[ ... sending you giant hugs and much love xo xo :el fano: