Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ENTITLED MURDER


Nobody will talk about it because they don't want to get involved in the lunacy. I'm not open to discussion either because I only feel one way about it. Israelis aren't killing Muslim's and Muslim's aren't killing Israelis: human beings are killing human beings. They are both mad and seeing red with their blood filled eyes. And anyone of either religious persuasion not in Israel or Gaza that feels an affinity with whatever side is nuts at getting pleasure at people being killed or evening a score. And so long as I'm all bullied up to the bar let me say this to the Muslims and Jews (and this goes for Christianity as well): To heck with your self righteous faiths that must be unnaturally drilled into peoples minds from birth. They glorify men over women, dictate what you eat what you can say and even whether you can turn a light switch on or off. I'm either an abomination or should be killed in a grotesque fashion for being gay in your religion so I can say whatever I want about your faiths. Faiths which don't focus on a cultivation of joy or happiness, I don't care how wise you think your religious 'elders' are. May I also say I love my Jewish friends and just complimented a Muslim woman's bank teller's veil at Chase the other day (she ignored me) so my opinions aren't coming out of hate, I'm just fed up and with good reason. Nobody should be annihilated ever, but the holocaust and centuries of persecution doesn't give Jews an inherited grace any more than young German people today should have inherited guilt. Just because of the horrific Holocaust happening my bitching about Jews could be dubbed 'anti Semetic' which it isn't. All of these huge religions are cold and dictatorial in many regards and I find it laughable that people identify with one and get offended when they butcher one another and withhold love with their exclusionary practices and flawed mythology.

3 comments:

Mr. Peacock said...

Hi Reavis...
Fantastic post!!!
My partner and I discuss this same thing almost everyday. It is so frustrating, but you summed it up well. The graphic is cool too!

Reavis Eitel said...

Thanks - and I mean I love my Muslim and Jewish friends but give me a break.
Newsweek is considering the graphic image - glad u liked it!

Dugaldo said...

Not to mention the Jehovah's Witnesses!