Sunday, January 4, 2009

K-MART COMBOVER

Don't get stoned and go to K-Mart. We originally went to the astor place monstrosity to get blank cd's and ended up looking at everything on all three floors. I had a meltdown at the end when Lila had to read every single piece of information on every vick's humidifier as we stood in our winter coats in the overheated basement. It got ugly culminating in her suggesting that I somehow tape back or compress my puffy face as she drove me home. I'm sure you can imagine my mug was jiggling with laughter after that. Bless her. Going with my recent screwed hairdo documentation I took this of a guy on the escalator. Becoming bald is apparently connected to your mother's father and mine was bald as a ping pong ball so I will look like Yul Brynner some day (but never Mickey Rourke).

I was tempted, but I'm getting rid of everything so the last thing I need is a wrestling star beat off pillow with a thick fake fur back. What does the hand mean?


The furthest extent to which I wasted my time looking at things and taking pictures was with this nuts see speak and hear no evil toothbrush holder. Now I really don't want anything.


Fake crocs with a thick fuzzy lining. Proof that there is still sadness, ugliness and evil in our world.

No comments: