Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GOT ANY I.D.?


Lately, if I'm wearing a black sock hat a black coat and cut off black gloves I get carded in retail stores - and stores that don't have a mandatory identification rule. The clueless cashiers just decided that something was fishy and to take it into their own hands. Do I look that homeless? Can't they see the unearthly perfect condition of my skin and all the work I've had done? Don't they know that the burglar look is very in vogue right now? Alternately, if I have a watch on or a jacket or some stupid Vuitton accessory (anything logo, btw, I'm spray painting black very soon) I'm all of a sudden 'Sir' and get special treatment. The picture below is very Mean Dirty Pirate blog...

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Put a sales assistant in a tabbard and they become power mad.

Reavis Eitel said...

I always wondered what those those rotted tunics are called!