Monday, January 19, 2009

HAS A SEDATIVE QUALITY


I'vw; stpoppd takimg thesapsuchotro[pic druhgsd. Oh... hold on... uhgh. Ok. I stopped taking most of my psychotropic drugs a few months ago. I'm slowly weaning off of all of them, but want to do it properly. My psychopharmacologist is 'gettin laid off like everyone else. It's been hard as some pills helped me sleep... for 12 hours at a time! Last night I couldn't sleep so I dug up a bottle of some of the old seroquel pills. I took one at 10 pm and I was out like someone hit me in the back of the head with a frying pan. I could hardly go down the staircase in the middle of the night to go get a glass of water. It was really scary. If I did stand up things went sort of black and I had to sit down. My roommate even came in at noon and tried to wake me up because he thought there was a fire in the building because he smelled smoke (no joke!) and I said it was probably just a neighbor in their apartment smoking a cigarette next to an air vent. I could barely pronounce the words. And to think I used to take this pill every single night!

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

It's like a scene from Valley Of The Dolls. I took some diamorphine in pill form the other night and minutes later I was sat on the draining board soaking my feet in the kitchen sink, sat in the window like an Amsterdam tart! my other half went mental. I would never have dreamt of doing such a thing normally.

Reavis Eitel said...

Neily O'Harra!!!