Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FAKE MONCLER

I looked at their current season of $1,000+ coats and even looked at what Bloomingdale's was carrying (which was 50% off) and the items were too techno-rave-euro or just plain poopy straight guy. I found this super fake that might contain asbestos on ebay from China for around $150-. Up close the label looks like it was made by an ink-jet printer. To be honest I'm not interested in labels at all so I really don't care, I just need a non-hideous down jacket to last me the next 2-3 months. Every other brand of down coat is ugly as hell and I'm tired of suffering for warmth in boxy crap or freezing in cool looking little jackets.

So the seller has only listed the L and XL sizes, but has a sizing chart on the items page with medium and says medium is available, which is what I want. I tried to ask for one and got responded to in 'engrish':

"Dear friends
Project M
However, due to the Asian Code
Small projects
If not the size of
I can not be responsible
Dear friends
You are too like the M project
You can directly take L
Then he tells me
I will be shipping M"

- ganaiping1188

OK WTF? I think I actually deciphered what he meant and I responded accordingly:

"You funny speak english. Me very happy size M. If no and size L me ok happy too. Me no hold responsible. Thank you!"

What am I doing?

4 comments:

Mitzi said...

I think he's trying to tell you that a size M will be too small for you, as the people over there are far slimmer and more flexible than us fatty westerners. It's the same in some european countries I'm a UK M but a size L in Italy, France and Spain. That's the main reason why I won't emigrate to France until I'm de petite taille.

Reavis Eitel said...

That's exactly what he said in a previous real english email the day before!

Reavis Eitel said...

I got the coat in from China. Totally legit moncler from all the tuff I've looked at. Fits perfect, but we think the fur trim is cat. Ebay seller was removed by ebay before I could leave feedback.

Anonymous said...

So You boought it and it feets good uh?
Luxky lucky You!
Now,...YOU found him on ebay?
He was selling just on(his) or more( he has a shop?)

Do You think I could get one for less than 200$ too?

reaviseitel@mac.com