Saturday, January 3, 2009

THE RITZ THRIFT SHOP PART II - ME AND MY BIG MOUTH

Rest In Peace Kat


I apologize for the tone of death in my blog lately. I really shouldn't be a big gossip because this is what it gets me. I contacted other Manhattanite kids about the Ritz Thrift Shop and my story and was gotten back to with the sad news that Kat was dead from taking Benadryl with Lithium. This commemorative image was on a page for her. May I speak directly to Kat: I'm so sorry for your pain. I'm also sorry for stuffing you in a locker. You had such beauty and drive. Such beautiful creatures aren't made for this abrasive world. We all get dealt different hands and sometimes the people with the most to offer get so little. I never thought you got the attention or credit you deserved. I hope your fieriness goes on for eternity and that you are making everyone old or disfigured from death in heaven look even uglier. Much love, Reavis.

No comments: